Manufacturer Library

DaMunchieMan

I agree with others, IMO he paid for it, he can do whatever he wants with it is how I look at it... If they have a problem, whatever they do, please don't take David kayaking (some will understand the meaning of that) he is too valuable for them, like other guys, Scott, Perry,Richard,Larry, etc Chief should be giving this guys free software and everything that comes with it ehehe...

With that said, what is a big deal if someone shares a library or what ever...if anything the Manufacturer's would be happy to know that theirs products being used and promoted... and if I was one of them, I would give them out for free at the request of the customer, and most already doing that like the decking industry who offer advanced designer tools free of charge, some kitchen designers offer the same... Maybe years ago this was a big deal, today this stuff is available on almost every page of each manufacturer or distributor. 

8. Content in the Services

8.2 You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to

advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property

rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to Chief Architect (or by other

persons or companies on their behalf). With the exception of Content generated by you, you may not modify, rent,

lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you

have been specifically told that you may do so by Chief Architect or by the owners of that Content, in a separate

agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, you may modify, distribute, and create derivative works of Content uploaded

by other users in the Chief Architect 3D Library.

This only protects them from others trying to make money on there product.

Doesn't say anything about giving what you bought to someone else. Don't think there is a law against that.