CA16 new PDF printer not printing in Colour ?

Maurice

CA16 new PDF printer is not printing in Colour even when print in colour dilog box is ticked.

The PDF printer that was available with prior versions still does, so is this a bug or is colour printing not a feature of their save as PDF option ?

yes it was brought up from a CA 15 layout template so the new template you made was a layout ? which will not take long, but for me to make a new plan template would be a nightmare with all the customization done. I will try making new layout template, and see if that fixs it.

And yes it shows colour in previews Glen and page just prints as grey scale, prints fine in old pdf printer in colour

I got old and a new layout printing in colour with CA16 save as PDF feature, its got nothing to do with new or old layouts, its the setting in drawing sheet setup, if you tick box " remember print settings after printing" it will only print in grey scale, if you untick it and choose printer manually it saves pdf as colour, when you first alter this setting and save as pdf it freezes (never ending circle of death) up adobe preview after printing, but if you close adobe and open up pdf manually it has saved fine in colour, after the first time it no longer freezes adobe on saving as pdf unless you change setting again

At a guess bug and also probably a conflict in adobes document security when it attempts to open automatically after saving