Circular Stair With Smooth Curved Railing(Spiral Stair) Video By Yusuf

yusuf-333

Step by step procedure on how to do circular stair with smooth curved railing is explained in this video. You tube rejected18minute video as too long to apload and made it as 3parts. it is my first time time to get this message from You tube, though I didn't apload 18 min video before now.

Any thanks for watching, hope sound is OK this time.

Part1

https://youtu.be/P2_1pBlJqBY

Part2

https://youtu.be/zReir2p1M0E

Part3

https://youtu.be/-KJBJrqwZ84

Thanks Greg, glad if that helped. BTW this method fulfills almost all points mentioned in a wishlist for spiral stairs, i dont remmember, I think he was Scott that was wishing to get this fixed by ca. Please ca listen, you can make a lot of improvements based on the existing tools combined or fashioned in some way differently. Even though programming may be an other issue that i cant talk about. But there is always an other easier way to tackle a problem.

The number of viewer statstics shows the less patience of chief users, I can't say they don't need it, because this is one of the things asked for years to be solved. My point is fiew users have watched the part 3 which contains the the end results.

Here is the screen shot,

post-2517-0-08295200-1432647910_thumb.png

post-2517-0-15975600-1432647942_thumb.png

post-2517-0-21531200-1432647968_thumb.png

post-2517-0-12177500-1432647994_thumb.png

post-2517-0-12248000-1432648088_thumb.png

Yosuf:

Thanks. 

Question:  Did the rotate angle you used result in a small amount of overlap of the nose the lower tread tucked under the back edge of the next tread up or are those edges in line with each other vertically?

I haven't experimented with either your method or the one Glenn used in his video in a different thread.  What advantages do you see in using your method vs. Glenn's?  It seems that the method you use more resembles how one would construct a spiral stairs from a commercially available kit whereas Glenn just simply used Chief's stair tools to create the spiral stairs.

...........It seems that the method you use more resembles how one would construct a spiral stairs from a commercially available kit whereas Glenn just simply used Chief's stair tools to create the spiral stairs.

Curt, thanks.

Did you mean Joe, i only remember joe's nice way of assembling spiral stair kits. And he absolutely liked this method and recommended using my method has more advantages in many ways. And thanks again for giving the answer your self. Hopefully you have downloaded the plan of this type of stair I posted in the previous thread. That would be better to experiment on it.