JL_Bass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Sandy,

The other CHief users I know of only do basic stuff with it.  Getting together to share techniques and resolve

problems would be great.  I only have a home office.  Either of you have a conference room or something similar?

I have a laptop so can travel easily.  Let me know .  My time is somewhat flexible.

So, I never received a notification that there were replies to my post here on the forum, but I recently received an email and that's what brought me back. I'm not a business user though I purchased the pro package. I want my software to have the capability to draft/design any project that comes to mind. I am growing my remodeling/home services business, and I feel CA will be a very useful tool, and would love to collaborate. I am located in West Caln township.

JL,

IT is good to check in with he forums when you post a questions.  I have noticed my notices are not returned as quickly as they used to be.  Also you have to select notifications when you set up your profile.  IT is also good to include some contact information in your signature.

I am waiting to hear back from Sandy about getting together so keep on checking in and provide contact info so we can touch base with you.

• 1 month later...