Walls Not Recognizing Dimensions In X6

RL-inc

In some plans -not all and with some objects -not all, I am having an issue with selected objects not being recognized by the dimension line that it is associated with.

For instance if I click on a given object( ie. window , wall , door , etc...) and then hover over the dimension and get the finger symbol, I click and adjust with that dimension as normal.

But on some items the finger doesn't come up. Then if I scroll in it appears but will not open the dimension option when prompted.

any ideas?

In general with the program, if an object is dimensioned, you click on the object and try to move it with the dimension but you don't see the "finger", then that generally means that the dimension line is not going to that object...it's going to something else.

I am using end to end dimensions as I generally do.

In most cases where this occurs I am dimensioned to the proper object- one of the first things I checked.

Also - at times the object will relocate with an adjacent dimension on the same line.

I did a full reboot and it seems to be working properly now- if it pops up again I will zip the plan and post it.

Thanks for the help-

BTW- what's wrong with us working on a long holiday weekend !