Looking For X1 Key Fob...anybody?

skinner

My X1 key fob is dead! RIP...  I've tried everything from resoldering onto a discarded thumb drive and last night tried epoxying in the bent position as it was the only way to make it activate. See picture  ...The light still works but no longer registers with the computer...DEAD!  Anyone have one no longer in use they would like to sell or donate?  As much as I would like X7, I don't use the program enough to justify upgrading @ full cost  :(

post-2880-0-87767600-1432393977_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Thank you for posting about your X1 hardware lock.  You mentioned in your post about the price for purchasing X7. I wanted to let you know that we still offer upgrade pricing for X1 and prior version directly from our sales department.  The upgrade price saves you $700 versus buying a new license, so you are looking at a total of $1,995 versus $2,695.  For a lower cost of entry, you may consider our software rental program.  You can rent a license for $199 per month and start and stop the rental on an as needed basis. Or, you can "rent to own" by making 15 consecutive rental payments.  Here is a link with information about our rental program.  http://www.chiefarchitect.com/software-rental/

You can contact our sales department for more information at 208-292-3400 or email sales@chiefarchitect.com

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales