Native Trails® Copper Vanity Sink And Grid Drain

Alaskan_Son

A few symbols we had to make for a bathroom remodel we're working on.  Couldn't find them anywhere else so I had my son make them for me.  I think they turned out pretty good...

Material could be changed and could be used as a ceramic sink as well.  Its a rectangular design that we've wanted for other jobs as well. 

Anyway, here they are if you can use them...

Native Trails® Hana copper sink (with grid drain).calibz

Native Trails® Hana copper sink (no drain).calibz

Grid drain.calibz

post-46-0-78873200-1432134114_thumb.jpg

OK, here I go again. I cannot locate the symbols in my library. Is it coming in under a name different than that listed on the file? This happens too often. I also get a message that the file had been imported but none of the items from the imported library could be read by this version? I am up to date. OK, just checked my version and this (and some other) error messages have pooped up.

post-132-0-50267900-1432133364_thumb.png

I think Jon might be onto something.  I thought the "®" or brand symbol (R with a circle around it in case you are seeing anything different on your end) was a pretty commonly used font.  It works on both of my computers (Windows 7 and 8), works online, and with every program that I use, however in the screenshot you attached with the warning message there seems to be an extra character added that I didn't put there... post-46-0-33029700-1432136565_thumb.png

Are you perhaps running on a Mac?  I wonder if perhaps fonts don't work the same on Mac's?