Random Slivers Of Materials That Won't Delete

marland393

Sometimes I get random slivers of materials jutting out from my building that I can usually fix by moving a wall or adjusting the roof.  In the picture, I have two pieces of OSB that, when selected, are part of the room that is under the near dormer.  I can delete the surface in 3D view, but it regenerates automatically in the elevation view before I can update the layout page.  How can I get rid of these scraps of OSB?  Can I stop the automatic regeneration?

Thanks!

Kim 

Version X6

post-3824-0-31813800-1431995561_thumb.jpg

post-3824-0-98785100-1431996090_thumb.jpg

Can you possibly attach the plan?  Its likely too big, so delete everything that is unnecessary (strip down the plan).  Then save the stripped down plan with another name so you don't mess up your original, CLOSE the plan, and then attach it.  If its still too big you can use Dropbox. 

Not sure how to fix the issue, I have had the same thing happen to me in the past. seems like one of those things that just jacked around with until it went away. I know no help, but I just wanted to say that looks like a really great house. Good job

It seems a tiny and apparently unnecessary roof plane in the cone roof was to blame.  I was adjusting the planes in the cone roof and found an extra plan that seemed to be a duplicate.  I deleted it and the random OSB went away as well as another sliver shooting out of the back of the house...  

Thanks for the suggestions!

Kim