What Causes This Weird Floor Separation

briang552014

using X6, I7 Processor, bla bla bla. Been using CA since version 9. I've seen this before, but never really cared. I have in the past just shown floor plans and elevations. I need to show this in 3D so now I have to figure it out. Thank you for your help.

I did notice that when I changed the room above to a regular room instead of open below, it gets rid of it. really doesn't make sense. all of my walls are lined up correctly. Changed the wall thickness, didn't help DS, Thanks

What they said.  And no, I don't need to steal anybody else's work!

btw - I often strip a plan down for posting simply because it makes it easier on others if you eliminate anything that makes the file larger than needed, or other things that distract from the problem at hand.  When we say "post the plan", read "post the part of the plan with the problem" if it makes you feel better.

Or don't.  When you decline to post a plan you are expecting other people to donate their time trying to recreate your problem as well as solve it.  I can certainly just go do my laundry!  But I'll also bet that between Michael and Jared and D Scott and Robert and...  and I, we can solve this.  If you'll let us.