Manufacturer Catalogs - Create A Buzz

Chief_Content

• 2 weeks later...

I second or third for GE Appliances, Whirlpool Appliances, Updated Jen Air appliances, Delta, the Simpson catalog is way out dated as well as all the paint mfg catalogs, tile catalogs ect.... When was the last time anyone at Chief went thru and updated the manufacture catalogs ?

I don't no anybody from the company but, I just sent Tamko Building Products an e-mail.  The business I work for uses Tamko shingles on regular basis.  If there could be a Tamko library with shingle textures to represent Tamko shingles, boy would I be in business.  Let's hope they just don't ignore my e-mail or mistake it for SPAM.

Newell, I was going to say just grab one from the Elkay website but it appears they have switched all their models to Revit only.  OK, CA model monkies, (and relationship managers) it's time to update the Elkay catalog!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, KCRISLERBARKER said:

I desperately could use GE appliances.  As well as updated and current catalogs.  I was pleased to see cambria update.

Until Chief has them most all of GE is at the 3D warehouse 

• 1 year later...
On 2/3/2017 at 5:04 AM, MPDesign said:

I would like to see Subzero and Wolf product lines.

Sub-Zero and Wolf catalogs are now available for download on the 3D Library!

We've also added Brizo's catalog, and Delta's Faucet line as well! 

We are currently working with GE to generate a catalog download, this one has taken a little longer than expected to complete, but we hope to have something available in the coming weeks.

Please continue to connect with your favorite brands and to share with them how important it is to have access to Chief Architect compatible catalogs.

Thank you to those who continue to pursue this!