Ever wondered how close 3D Renderings can get to an actual photo? Check out the rendering I just created using Chief Architect software for photo realistic results. Big thanks goes out to Jo McKeown at Great Spaces! in Alpharetta, GA for letting me use her beautiful kitchen design as inspiration. Thanks again Jo!

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKpAAAAJGUzMmQ1M2M5LWNjYTQt AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOOAAAAJDFhMGI1NzY3LTY4ZDct

For more information on design services, please contact Jo McKeown at Great Spaces! www.mygreatspaces.com

For more information regarding 3D Rendering services, please contact Laura at Inspirational Interiors. www.inspirationalinteriors.org

Thank you for viewing! 

It looks like he has just 2 stainless steel hinges while the real kitchen has 5 black hinges.

Which reminds me,  in the last release or so,  we can now specify the number of hinges.   

Thanks everyone, yes I'll have to remember I can change the amount of hinges next time. :)

@KayNordby -Yes, the full render was in Chief and then I did a few post production things in Photoshop. Mostly with the lighting. Thank you so much for the lovely complement!