Blinds, An Other Useful Tool To Make Corner Window

yusuf-333

That is clever,  however if you put those windows in a room,  suddenly you lose the corner glass and there is a post in the corner.  The solution to that would be to put a room on the other side of the window,   and now what window is not an exterior window but a window on the inside of a house and it will again behave properly.

The attached pic shows what happens when you complete the house so the window is inside a room.  Yusuf had simply put two walls together.

BTW,  the room outside the window was a tip I learned from John Jones of CA,   thank to him for that.

post-50-0-73001600-1431451654_thumb.png

That is clever,  however if you put those windows in a room,  suddenly you lose the corner glass and there is a post in the corner.  The solution to that would be to put a room on the other side of the window,   and now what window is not an exterior window but a window on the inside of a house and it will again behave properly.

The attached pic shows what happens when you complete the house so the window is inside a room.  Yusuf had simply put two walls together.

BTW,  the room outside the window was a tip I learned from John Jones of CA,   thank to him for that.

Thanks Scott, I didn't check that thing, I will look at it, when no one responds and tells you the deficiencies, it is hard to detect errors. May be settings related to framing will correct it, not sure I will see it.

Thanks

The attached pic shows what happens when you complete the house so the window is inside a room. Yusuf had simply put two walls together.

BTW, the room outside the window was a tip I learned from John Jones of CA, thank to him for that.

Here is the plan and the video at glance. The Jone's method was nice but lacking the glass and it was using slab as a glass, which you have to edit independently any time you adjust the window dimensions or copy it to an other wall some where else in the plan.

That extra work is at least reduced here as you see, And the glass is part of the window.

https://youtu.be/5CLdiz1GWIU

corner window plan.plan

• Upvote 1