Will Somebody Help Me With This Bucking Plan?

dshall

..........I would get two layers of studs..... Another solution but not perfect.....

Scott were are you? Here is the framing also. Is this what you did? OK no not probably. Are you going to post hope you got it. Waiting for you 2 minutes, Then I am going to post it.

post-2517-0-40573900-1432861611_thumb.jpg

I see what you did Yusuf, I can do that. I will exaggerate the issue.

Buick a 12" thick wall, put a window with a 3" frame and inset the frame 8". Do you now see the drywall on the exterior that Brian and I see?

..........I would get two layers of studs..... Another solution but not perfect.....

Scott were are you? Here is the framing also. Is this what you did? OK no not probably. Are you going to post hope you got it. Waiting for you 2 minutes, Then I am going to post it.

And no, I do not know exactly what you did in that model. I guess that is why if is helpful to post the plan so we don't spend an hour going back and forth refuting each other's solution.

I see what you did Yusuf, I can do that. I will exaggerate the issue.

Buick a 12" thick wall, put a window with a 3" frame and inset the frame 8". Do you now see the drywall on the exterior that Brian and I see?

Yes definitely you will see it. You and Brian missed the poisonous setting! I found it.... Saaaaa

Scott,

Check the attached Plan.

The Wall with the Window in it is "No Room Definition".
It has just a 1/8" Thick Stucco Exterior Layer.
I trimmed the top down to the Interior Casing.

You could trim the bottom up but then you would need to adjust the Window Height so I just left the bottom.

The Pass-Thru in the thicker wall has a Frame (Stucco Material)
The Pass thru is 6" wider and taller than the Window and the top is 3" higher.

Once the thinner wall is moved into place, That Wall and the Pass-Thru can be selected together and moved or copied any way you want. :D :D :D :D :DB) B) B)

Buck Framed Windows.zip

post-47-0-85951800-1432908602_thumb.png

post-47-0-83788200-1432909076_thumb.png

I think somebody came up with the no room def wall idea about 358 posts ago.  It is a possibility.

The issue with that is if plate heights change or room floor heights or .......  blah blah blah,  there are issues.  I ruled that out a while back.

Scott,

It's not quite the same.

I left the No Room Definition Wall at the Floor.  That's kind of a mix between Perry's and Dennis's solution.  Changing the Structure doesn't get messed up this way.  That wall doesn't have to be trimmed at the top but I just thought it left less vector clean-up for Elevations.  It also Frames nicely

I think you should at least experiment with it a bit ..... ;)  :P

Thanks for the model Yusuf. Here is a pic if I have a 12" wall and the window is inset.

Doug gone it! But that case may need additional enterior casing(hole casing)with stuco to cover the dry wall, but very small thicknes as i explained in my previous post.

Thanks for all....

Doug gone it! But that case may need additional enterior casing(hole casing)with stuco to cover the dry wall, but very small thicknes as i explained in my previous post.

Thanks for all....

thank you Yusuf