Cabinet Door Handle Height?

simonas

Hi all,

can anyone tell me is there a way to control height of the cabinet door handle? I know we have this up/down control for upper doors it works fine. But what if I have one big door from the bottom? looks I have some default height and can not find where to change that.

Please see screenshot attached.

Thanks for help ;)

post-1751-0-67449400-1430914257_thumb.png

It's a problem as the built-in height applies to all doors within the cabinet regardless of their size. My work around is to build this with two cabinets stacked upon each other, now you can set the height for each. You could also remove the handles and float and position them from the catalog. Or you can make one of the door sets a drawer and control the handles that way. Each method has it's pros and cons, especially if you need the material list or use the built-in cabinet labeling function.

Graham

Thanks Graham, I was really hoping no more workarounds :) but if you see the lower door doesn't have default height, otherwise handle would be 32mm from floor. Instead it's on 900mm from floor. If you have two doors - lower is 700mm the handle will be in 900mm height. see screenshot. Chief please explain this. 900mm is not my default!

post-1751-0-81981500-1430918093_thumb.png

I have had this anomaly also. For some reason Chief seems to be not calculating the offset correctly for multiple door height configurations and you can get the result shown in your Left pantry. I guess the ideal situation would be a separate DBX for each section that would allow us to define the handle type/position and even the door/drawer style versus the current global DBX. There are situations where the top drawer is solid and the lower drawers are raised or recessed panel type, really can't define this in the current cabinet configuration settings.

Graham