Corner Window Library

yusuf-333

I have created some corner windows, any one interested can to his library assigning names for left and right assignation from the plan attached. Not perfect but it may be good for 3d view.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxgCyu8dBKtcaGNlS1U4d2l4WUU/edit?usp=docslist_api

If any one needs one with specific dimns, I will create it for you.

Thanks

post-2517-0-29629900-1430527308_thumb.jpg

@Yusef   Once again thanks ! 

@Lew  There is no library ,you need to download the zipped file ,open the plan , and save the windows to your library , if you have a popup blocker on the download button at the top  won't work.

Edit: to save others that issue here are the windows in a library file....labelled looking from Outside at the Corner, let me know if I doesn't import correctly

Corner Windows by Yusef.calibz

Use the "Slam" method to get them to join in the Corners , at least that's what worked for me.

post-315-0-33348900-1430545762_thumb.jpg

Mick:

I tried to download - couldn't find how to do that

Lew

What with Popup Blockers, Ad Blockers and now Tracking Protection Lists , I am always having to think about how the webpage designer probably designed/programmed it to happen, lots of Sites use popups but you can't always put a Site you use all the time on the "safe list" but there are way to many malicious websites to allow Popups through Willy Nilly these days....

The Word "download" at the top is a popup button, it should open a dialog asking you where you want to download it too , but if IE's popup blocker is on that won't happen , so when I realise after clicking for the 3rd time :) it isn't working I right click the button and choose "open in a new window" which usually brings up the download dialog.  ( Open in a new tab might do it to???).  

you can also goto Tools>Popup Blocker>turn PUB off do your down load and then reverse it after.  On some Sites there will ba an additional option or two like Allow Once or Always allow on this Site , though I don't know why you sometimes get those and other times not.

M.

bit more info as M$ if you want to look into it a bit more

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11-win-7

Mick:

I never see the word "download" ???

BUT, I found the issue and solution ...

see attached

all I was seeing was the white box and the library

UNTIL I moved the cursor off the white box then the menu bar above the white box

is displayed

using the down arrow allows for downloading

thanks for helping

Lew

ahhhh what's that in post no# 8  and quoted in post no#9   :)    I assumed you had the popup issue like me is all, maybe not?

you don't need to open the library/zip on google docs just click the menu bar at the top and the download arrow/button.

Have a good weekend , night

Mick

Here is also an other corner window style, specially this one is similar to former used style using pass thru window. the difference is, it doesn't need to change plan default setting and the invisible exterior room. I attached the symbol in .calbz form and sample plan containing it.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0BxgCyu8dBKtcWlJaNm92N0dRczg/edit

post-2517-0-86353600-1430862658_thumb.jpg

post-2517-0-81080400-1430862683_thumb.jpg

thanks again Yusef   nice work :)

you know you can attach .calibz and .plan files right to the Post when you make it right ? ....no need for google docs.....   and easier to download too.