Dimensions Lines Snapping Off Screen.

i4HomeDesign

This issue has happened fairly frequently so I would be a little surprised if no one else has experienced it.
I go to snap a line on cross section and it ends up putting a dimension point way off screen.
This is very frustrating.
I have included a dropbox link to a video I took of it happening if you need me to send over the file let me know...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s76hc9rrc31jcx5/Dimensions%20Snapping.avi?dl=0

Am I the only one?

Does anyone have an answer to fix this?

Thanks.

I also see this from time to time and I really don't know why it does it . It's done it in every version I know. The dim. doesn't seem to attach to anything. I just delete it and try again. or draw a cad line where I want the dim. attached.

Perry,

Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today but I am tired of chasing silly dimensions lines way off screen.

I have done the exact same thing you are talking about for years...

I can't help but wonder, 'There must be a better way."

Anyone else have a possible solution rather than us continuing to hit our heads against a wall?

In a case like this we would need the plan and steps to reproduce. I can't tell from the video what is going on. In theory dimensions can snap to things some distance away based on the reach distance. Certainly the dimension is locating something.

Please work with support so that we can get an accurate reproduction of the bug entered in our database.

Thanks.