My Whole Manufacturer Library Disappeared.

ladycoralie

Go to solution Solved by ChiefArchitect,

Hi,

I downloaded the manufacturer library and none of the textures are working. I've done this twice now as the whole library disappeared so I thought I should redownload them. Nothing is showing up except the name. I imported them as calibz files. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Coralie

Just wanted to add that I am using Premier x6.

Nothing should BE wrong but it is, so I wonder you said " I imported them as calibz files...". I wonder what, exactly did you do? When you have the proper files downloaded for YOUR VERSION they should then install without a hitch but if you downloaded calibz files intended for X7 then they would NOT install no matter what you did. Make sure you download the library files intended for X6 and then import them and see if that makes the difference please.

DJP

Hi David,

I checked and the files I've downloaded are called calibz files for X6. I couldn't make them work no matter how many times I tried to import them. I would get a successfully imported message but no texture could be seen except for the odd sample. After some time trying to resolve the issue, I found out that other programs on my computer weren't working as they should, so I believe that was the actual problem rather than Chief Architect. I ended up having to uninstall Windows and reinstall it and I'm now in the process of re-importing the manufacturer library and finally having success. Thanks David, but I guess my computer just went kaput and that was the problem.

Cheers

Coralie