.pdf Freeware That Keeps Everything "to Scale" Windows 7

Mintplanner

Good Afternoon,

I am wondering if there is any FREE .pdf writer that keeps all sheet sizes "to scale"...?

Today, I graduated from Chief 9.5 to X7 (cha-ching!), and from Windows XP to 7, and I'd rather not pay to upgrade Adobe Writer 6.0 - I didn't care for it much anyway. I don't want any edge banners promoting the free .pdf writer, either. Yes, I want it all!

Any suggestions?

Tim

I probably should add, I need Arch C and D "to scale" capabilities with the .pdf software. My wish list would include being able to Add and Move pages around from within the .pdf writing software...

Tim

I'm not sure if you'll find a free product that allows moving pages around. I use the pay version of Nitro PDF - it's pretty solid and allows commenting, cloud storage, e-signatures, bookmarking, etc.

As far as I know all the PDF printer drivers print to scale when Chief is properly configured.

The only issue that comes up is that often people let the PDF viewer scale the printout to fit the paper when they print. This is usually just an option that you uncheck in the PDF viewer.

• Upvote 1