Looking For A Pro To Complete Home Design

ChiefDave

Hi, I've done a basic floor plan of my home using Home Design Essentials. I've taken it as far as I can with that version and now need to decide whether to buy the Pro version and complete it myself, or find someone who owns a Pro or higher version and is willing to complete it for me.

Ultimately I need the 2d and 3d plans finished (mainly just adding the gambrel roof and interior spiral staircase, and adjusting a few other things), and then a DXF export, which is the only format the local building authority accepts.

Obviously I'm offering to pay someone to compete the design. I can provide the project file and all the other information needed to complete it. We live in Zurich, Switzerland so it would all need to be done via the internet, but that shouldn't be a huge problem.

This is not a renovation / construction project, we just want the local building authority to have plans of our house on file in case we decide to request building permits in the future. The house was built in 1921 and they have no record on file of the original plan.

Anyone interested? PM me if so and we can discuss further.

house_plan.zip

• 1 month later...

ChiefDave:

Have you need of a draftsperson? I am a responsible graduate with 2+ decades of experience practicing technologist. I've been using Chief Architect X6 & X7 during these past two years.

Would you be interested, if so please message me and we'll take this to the next step.

Sincerely,

--James

• 1 month later...