Help: Gable wall disappears with Cathedral ceiling

BeeoHat

Go to solution Solved by dshall,

I get that crap all the time, she remembers stuff I did, that I would never do, but she is very convincing. She's like the DA and I break in the cross examination. Penny can also remember things 40 years ago, I'm always just dead meat in these things. Sometimes I can't remember what I had for breakfast.

Have a great trip Scott, I know right now your trying to finish projects before you go. When you go places for a week or 2, do your clients ***** at you like mine do. They never want me to vacation.

You know P.,  I give my clients 3 months notice,  I remind them once a week,  and it's usually no big deal.  I turn things back to them in a couple of days usually,  it's them that will disappear for a week or two at a time.  Quite frankly,  I don't even think they know I am gone.  I try to load them up with a bunch of stuff,  and by the time they get their stuff done,  I am back and planning the next vacation.

We are getting to the age now that we are realizing that we are mortal,  and if we don't do this stuff now,  we never will.  We have our vacations planned out through 2018,  at least the big ones.  I hope you and Penny might join us in the South Pacific vacation in 2015.  We will be doing it,  we do not know  who will go along for the ride with us,  but we will be going.

I hope you and Penny might join us in the South Pacific vacation in 2015. We will be doing it, we do not know who will go along for the ride with us, but we will be going.

I would love to go but, I stopped doing long plane rides a while back, being 6'7 350 lbs., those seats are just too small for me to be comfortable for that long, the only way I fly now is 1st class. If I went to the south pacific, 1st class is not worth it, I might as well take 6 local cruses, sorry buddy, getting old

Anyway I try to fly when I can hold it b/c I don't fit in those stupid toilets.