presentation / quickly changing objects & styles

mrchrister

I need to present rooms with quick change objects. I want the customer to be able to choose a variety of sinks, cabinets, counter tops and colors. I don't want to have to drag and stretch items to size. What programs are out there to do this. I suppose I may need a layer based program.

I need to change objects. Lets say they want a choice of three counters, three cabinets and three counters. I want to select between these without using 3 to the third power worth of drawings. I think I need to use a different program. Plus I want everything redered to look real.

If you are considering purchasing Chief Architect, then you can download a trial verision of the program. I am not exactly sure what features are enabled and which are disabled in the trial versio though.

It sounds like what you are after is the ability to store pre-configured items in the Library.  That way you can configure them the way you want them before the customers arrive.  Then pick and choose from those stored items rather than having to change the settings when you are with your customers.