Siding not covering rim joist

Go-Bears

I am doing an as built. The first floor walls are solid cedar sitting on a stick built platform. The walk-out basement siding should cover the platform rim joist. I must be missing something simple as this usually happens without any effort. What is unusual is the solid cedar wall sits aligned with the outside edged of the rim joist (there is a trim piece -water table - not shown which covers the top of the siding). Is the best way to use a p-solid?

Tahoe Cabin As Built.zip

Gary, the problem is that CA sees the wall you created as one unit. Here are two solutions: 

1) Use a wall type with multiple components (ex: use the "brick-6" wall type and change the brick to log) 

2) Move the existing "log" wall down to touch the foundation wall and move the rim joist behind the log wall using the "back-clipped cross section view" . 

Nate, you were correct. It was the single layer of the log wall. I split it into 2 layers - one 3/4" for the siding and the other 2.75" for the log and it worked. Since I'm trying to create an as built hanging the rim joist inside was not an option and balloon thru also messed it up. But now my problem is that the house grew by 1.5 inches. The logs really do sit above the rim joist - there is a wood trim piece (water table) that the logs sit on which extends out to cover the edge of the siding.