Sullivan Homes Is Looking For Chief Cad Designer - Contract Work

ToddSull1969

Sullivan Homes LLC is looking to partner with an independent Chief CAD home plan designer in the Spokane to CDA area. Specific duties will be creating final working drawings from Preliminary Chief Plans. Final drawings will contain the following: 3D Rendering of home on Page 1, Elevations Page 2, etc., Foundation Page 3, Basement Framing Page 4, Main Floor Framing Page 5, Second Floor Framing Page 6, Roofing Page 7, Electrical (all floors) Page 8, Brace Wall Details Page 9, Details (cabinets, fireplace, floor systems, etc) Page 10, Plot Plan Page 11.

Typical plan sets will have 14 to 18 pages.

All initial plans are created by myself (I started with Chief in the 1990's). I need assistance in finishing the plansets. 

Payment is on the 10th of the month for work completed on the 25th of the prior month. All plans must be fully detailed and professional. All material is copyright by Sullivan Homes. This is contract work and not an offer for employment.

Sullivan Homes was a significant home builder in the Northwest. We were the 2nd largest build group in 2006 by permit valuations. With an extensive portfolio of projects, from Extreme Makeover (Sandpoint, ID) to multiple residential land developments, Sullivan Homes is poised to once again achieve excellence in the design, construction and completion of residential housing projects in the Pacific Northwest. 

This is an excellent opportunity. For further information, please see Sullivan Homes on Facebook or www.sullivanhomes.com (still under construction......).

Thanks for looking!

Todd Sullivan

todds@sullivanhomes.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Todd,

Your contract position sounds interesting, I am interested in hearing more; however, I have one question.  Would you work with someone remotely?  I am located in the Dover, NH area.

Regards,

Becky Corringham

Wysteria Design

603-387-9531

becky@wysteriadesign.com

Hi Todd,

I started with chief 7 in 2000...  I am interested...  do you have the typical layout done and a sample of a set of plans... what version are you using ? I am in Vancouver CANADA.... you  can send me an e-mail:  vanchief3d@gmail.com       ....   with more details about the Job...and the pay rate...

Cheers!

vanchief

• 1 year later...