User Group In Virginia?

DMoore56

Thanks for responding Scott.......... How long have you been using CA? I am a new user looking for a way to get guidance. Been going thru the videos and learned a lot but still having issues. Any suggestions?

DMoore

I'm in northern Virginia and have been using Chielf since 1998.

All I can say is keep looking at the vidoes and online questions and answers for help. The best help is just keep plugging way with completing projects and don't  forget to ask questions.

We have some of the best people on this forum that know the program inside and out and provide great help whenever needed.

Bill

DMoore

I'm in northern Virginia and have been using Chielf since 1998.

All I can say is keep looking at the vidoes and online questions and answers for help. The best help is just keep plugging way with completing projects and don't  forget to ask questions.

We have some of the best people on this forum that know the program inside and out and provide great help whenever needed.

Bill

Bill just gave you the best advice. Why? Because posting a question on this site ilicits multiple answers, and one is usually the best one for your situation.

See the "NICHE" threads.

• 2 years later...

Hello - Just came across this from awhile back.  I'm in Williamsburg, been using chief for the past 5 years or so.  All self taught using on-line tutorials and w/ the threads in ChiefTalk.  Just let me know if I can help you w/ anything.  Usually I just ask my question / problem under the Help pull down, and go to ChiefTalk and post in the General Q & A under Discussions or I just Goggle it which believe it or not will usually get you where you need to go a little quicker.

Billy