Vanity Light Fixture

RobUSMC

Greg.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  This was totally unexpected and I was not expecting someone to take the time to create a custom symbol.  I wish I knew how to create these as I am always needing something especially light fixtures.  Can I pay you for your time?

Rob

Are there videos out there explaining how to create symbols that can be used in CA? Would not want to have to buy additional software. 

Rob, I'm sure you can find some tutorials on youtube... I been messing around with Sketchup since it came out on and off, and  the last 10 or so years I been really messing around with it, doing lots of modeling for my jobs, for some local Architects and other contractors. Most of the plugins are free and they can save you lots of time doing many different things, most of the plugins have a video tutorial, so you mess with it and before you know you get a hang of it. 

When you get the general concept how Sketchup works, you can make any model. You just make individual pieces and put them together. It's pretty easy. They got a Free version, with some limitations, but you can make anything you want with it. I started with a Free version, when I got better, I bumped it up to Pro. Try it out, you will have a blast with it.

Good luck

Rob, I made that light for you... maybe a some things a bit off, but it should be close enough. If you want me to change something let me know I have the model saved so it should be a problem, just had a long day today. Picture is attached if you can use it, enjoy it.

Good Morning Greg...  I met with the homeowners last night to review their bath design and they wanted to change their lighting selection from the single 4 light that you made for me to a three light fixture, a two light fixture with a few matching sconce lights from the same series as the four light. Would it be possible for you to create these and I would be happy to pay you fore your time.  I have attached the fixture pics.  Thank you bunches.  Rob

post-180-0-28209700-1426761347_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-78854600-1426761356_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-43753100-1426761364_thumb.jpg

Sorry Guys  :angry:  One more minor adjustment... After I left I had that image in my head  the way these lights were attached to the wall, and when I got back I checked and sure enough I realized I didn't have the extension bars which bring the main bar from the mounting box. I was also missing one with the 3 light as Rob requested originally.  Now its all fixed and its a complete set. 

Enjoy

Custom Bathroom 2 Light New.calibz

Custom Bathroom 3 Light New.calibz

Custom Bathroom 4 Light New.calibz

• Upvote 1