Trouble Getting Plot Plan Input From Survey

kiwiwrk

I have a survey for a property I am getting ready to design a house for. It's a pie shaped lot with a radius front. I input all the survey information and everything is fine until I get to the arc portion. When I input the arc it comes up short and doesn't close the plot. I haven't done any plots with arcs so maybe I am inputting the arc data incorrectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Keith

lot 11.PDF

I have a survey for a property I am getting ready to design a house for. It's a pie shaped lot with a radius front. I input all the survey information and everything is fine until I get to the arc portion. When I input the arc it comes up short and doesn't close the plot. I haven't done any plots with arcs so maybe I am inputting the arc data incorrectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Keith

For the fun of it,  I tried to lay it out.  I agree,  something is amiss.  P.  probably nailed the problem,  the surveyor made a mistake.

What ever you do though, please do not make it any easier for us by posting your plan.

If you did that, I may be tempted to work on your plan that you started this on and not do the work of creating my own from scratch.

So thanks for that. 

Andy.