SIGN IN

raltd9245

It is not the forum that does or does not sign one in, rather it is your browser that does this by way of "Cookies" or in my case I have a software program that automatically signs me in to various sites (it senses a location and automatically applies the user name and password). It is something that you do or set up or not as the case may be.

The program I use is called "Last Pass", it is free and I like it a lot.

DJP

I am finding the same issue somedays but I now think it is connected to whether I signout/logout or not , if I log out instead of just closing the browser I have to sign in again next time , whether IE/Chrome has my Username and Password or not. 

been trying to figure this out too but this is the only thing I have noticed so far , perhaps others will have more suggestions

M.

It is not the forum that does or does not sign one in, rather it is your browser that does this by way of "Cookies" or in my case I have a software program that automatically signs me in to various sites (it senses a location and automatically applies the user name and password). It is something that you do or set up or not as the case may be.

The program I use is called "Last Pass", it is free and I like it a lot.

DJP

The cookies are the same as before and I signed in yesterday. wouldn't my browser keep the cookies.