Why do I find myself constantly having to diagnose issues?

dshall

Go to solution Solved by rgfeher,

Opened a layout this morning,  working on plan file associated with layout,  all is good.  This afternoon CA crashes,  go to reopen,  layout says it cannot find plan file. Try to reassociate plan file with layout,  no luck yet.   I AM SO TIRED OF HAVING TO CONSTANTLY SPEND TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT THE F IS GOING ON!!!!  I am tired of it.  I AM TIRED OF IT!!!  I AM TIRED OF IT!!!!  I want to work and produce,,  why is it so hard

I am done.  Valium in my mouth,  fast acting,  I am slowly calming down.....

Opened a layout this morning,  working on plan file associated with layout,  all is good.  This afternoon CA crashes,  go to reopen,  layout says it cannot find plan file. Try to reassociate plan file with layout,  no luck yet.   I AM SO TIRED OF HAVING TO CONSTANTLY SPEND TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT THE F IS GOING ON!!!!  I am tired of it.  I AM TIRED OF IT!!!  I AM TIRED OF IT!!!!  I want to work and produce,,  why is it so hard

I am done.  Valium in my mouth,  fast acting,  I am slowly calming down.....

Get a PC, I don't have only problems. Itg's either the lack of rain or your MAC.

Get a PC, I don't have only problems. Itg's either the lack of rain or your MAC.

Ron,  I have gone past the point of no  return.  I'm with MAC for the long haul.

As a side note to mac users,  every 3 or 4 days my mail app freezes to the  point I cannot quit the app,  I must do a  command/option/escape,  I think that is the combo  (thanks Taylor),  to quit my mail app,  once that is done, I can reboot the mac.  

I  think I am stuck with using a computer,  this morning I was looking for a number 2 ticonderoga pencil,  could not find one in office,  started looking for mechanical pencil,  (remember those),  could not find one,  I am not sure if I have had a pencil in my office for the past 5 years.

A good point! Rolling along with a new PC and no problems....

'Mac' is 'Crap'!

The recent release of iOS 7 for cell phones is a complete failure!

Apple is fast becoming a 'rotten' fruit...

However; Scott I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors, you have helped me on countless occasions!!!!

Thanks again for all the help!

I have a Mac and a PC and things run fairly smooth on both of them.  I am using the PC version at work, and the Mac at home.  Like them both the same, but if I had to choose one or the other, I would lean towards the Mac.

I have a Mac and a PC and things run fairly smooth on both of them.  I am using the PC version at work, and the Mac at home.  Like them both the same, but if I had to choose one or the other, I would lean towards the Mac.

I too have both and I definitely go for the mac.  I think my favorite feature is I can press down the scroll wheel,  and all the windows that are open spread out so I can easily choose my next window.  Funny thing is I do not have this on home mac and I miss it.  I think I should look for the setting for that.  

Ooops,  I have it on the home mac,  it's the double tap on magic mouse.  I forgot about that.

Windows Key-Tab will show you all the open applications on a PC. You can tab through them or select the on you want with the mouse.

I figured there was something like that for the PC.  I tried it on my PC and it did not work.  Is it simply a TAB key or is it KEY-TAB,  and if that is it,  where is the KEY key?

When I was working on my PC it was great,  in fact I liked it more than the mac in the beginning.  I forced myself to use the mac and I began liking the mac more.  I think it is whatever the user has used the most.  They both do a good job.