Add Disclaimer To Material List

William

Yes ,there was no window hdr framing tab in X5. you would have to do it manually by opening up the wall and changing it and checking "retain wall framing". Do it last thing on a plan b/c if there are changes, you would have to do it again.

mine doesn't have a framing tab. I am using X5, maybe the framing tab is in a newer version?

That's why it is advised to add your Version etc to your Member Profile in the Signature area , as you can see on most of our posts, that way you get the correct answer 1st time around.

go upto the RH top corner click on your user name and then my settings to add a sig.

M.

One of the main improvements in X6 was the ability to specify header type and size for openings that don't fit the usual build framing tab to a general opening per width size. You can however in X5 and less as mentioned here open the framing detail and edit the header size or copy to add extra headers to that opening. I have not checked to see if it will report to the ML after you have asked CA to create a new ML after your editing but I think it will after what others say here?

There are also more framing improvements in X7 regarding double frame walls etc. Please check it out.