" Lets go to the video .. "

basketballman

Now offering AFFORDABLE movies from your Chief files ...

Give your clients the ultimate design presentation experience and market and showcase your firm's work at the same time ..

Check out samples below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPBhMJ5ft-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-zGYDuSox8

Pricing starts at $199.00 for basic video with your contact info.

Note:

Pricing is based on a delivered Chief file that is ready for " filming "

Bob S.

rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

It just to easy to create your own video, takes me 3-5 minutes. There are also free programs out there to do it with.

I don't know what I am doing wrong,  mine always take 40 minutes.....  I must learn the P. Man method.

My videos are different than yours, mine are just to show the homeowner a quick view of everything new. I also pay for bandwidth so a lot of views

means more money. I try to keep it down to my yearly fee and not go above that. When you do instructional videos the sky is the limit. They are the best though.

DRAWZILLA, on 17 Mar 2014 - 2:18 PM, said:

" It just to easy to create your own video, takes me 3-5 minutes. There are also free programs out there to do it with.  "        

Perhaps you could post one of your " 3 - 5 " min videos so we can all have a look and compare ..

There is nothing to compare, it just a short video showing the basic's of a model. I really don't need a critic of weather you think it good or not, it works for me. Anyway I have already posted some videos.. The way I see it you are just spamming this site to get business for your video service. I would never spend $199 for such an easy thing to do yourself

Originally posted by DRAWZILLO..

There is nothing to compare, it just a short video showing the basic's of a model. I really don't need a critic of weather you think it good or not, it works for me. Anyway I have already posted some videos.. The way I see it you are just spamming this site to get business for your video service. I would never spend $199 for such an easy thing to do yourself

I am here to offer legitimate services

OFFERING SERVICES is what this forum is for ..

What are you here for, Mr. Know it all ...

Offer away, I hope you get some work, we have been getting a lot of spam lately and I thought you were just another

one. Sometimes it hard to tell. good luck. we also like to have some fun with them.

BBallman, the videos look good. I appreciate your pacing and camera moves. I have only made a few vain attempts at moving the camera in Cheif and it is pretty frustrating since it offers no curve editing of the animation. I will keep you in mind if I have a need to output an animation.

What animation software are you using?

Thanks

Alan

Very nice indeed and far better than I am capable of at my present skill level.

However I do have a slight criticism (for lack of a better term). It is something

that I have experienced in my initial attempts at creating walkthrough videos 

in Chief. As the camera approaches the impressive front entry it would be so

much more effective to have it pause in front of the entry doors and then have

them swing open before entering the structure rather than just barging thru

the closed doors. I don't know if it is even doable with the software. I always

seem to end up opening the doors in 3D view before creating the walkthrough

rather than moving thru the closed doors. Just one guy's humble opinion.  

BTW, the kitty licking it's paws is a very nice touch.

Thanks everyone, for the kind words regarding video samples ...

I guess I better focus more on the fact that I also do full construction plan sets and construction cost estimating ( see YouTube link to sample plan set below ) 

Construction Plan Set Prices range from $.50  --  $1.50 per sq ft. depending on project complexity ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3O3x4nFrSA

For further info or ?'s

rmsdesigngroup@gmail.com

• 7 months later...