Portico Symbol

Adam_Gibson

Does anyone happen to have a portico symbol similar to this? It's just to show in a side elevation. Not for the actual project but it would look good if I show it. If you happen to have something similar and would share I'd appreciate it. 

post-286-0-46766000-1395060709_thumb.jpg

That's a little unusual for someone to just have around. It isn't difficult to build---just time consuming. You can get a couple of hours to half a day or more into it. Just depends on the detail you want, but it can be easily be completed in CA. Is that picture for a new house or is it from an 1860/70's Italianate?

It's from a '20's house. I know I can build it in Chief, but since it's not part of the project there's no need. I just figured if someone had one, I'd stick it in. Didn't see anything likely in 3D warehouse either. No biggie though. 

I'm a Sketchup user, and would find it easier to model in that.  Maybe an hour to get it pretty close.  But, yeah, Chief slabs, p'solids, and moldings will do it readily.

It seems to me that customers would be better off paying to get an all-new-creation modeled, rather than paying to get their as-built stuff modeled.

But that is just me.