Room Planner And Measuring Tool

Charlenerene

So I finally got a Disto E7100i for measuring. I have watched the video with the room planner app and their measuring tool; but I can't figure out how they are getting the tool to load directly into the app. I thought it might be because I did not have the dimensions package so I bought that. Still even though it says the disto is linked via Bluetooth it is not sending the measurement information across.

Any help guys? Is there some other module I need to buy for this to work?

Thank you very much for your time.

Charlene

Design to Shine.

So I finally got a Disto E7100i for measuring. I have watched the video with the room planner app and their measuring tool; but I can't figure out how they are getting the tool to load directly into the app. I thought it might be because I did not have the dimensions package so I bought that. Still even though it says the disto is linked via Bluetooth it is not sending the measurement information across.

Any help guys? Is there some other module I need to buy for this to work?

Thank you very much for your time.

Charlene

Design to Shine.

Hi Charlene,

Have you looked at this knowledge base article we have on connecting a Disto device to Room Planner? http://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-02905/

If you are still having trouble after following those steps, feel free to send me a PM.