Time Of Post?

evergreen

Go to solution Solved by Athenian_CAD,

ok, but I keep seeing it ahead of ET, not behind (am I missing something?)

Opening up your post, Perry, I'm seeing 9:04PM....its 4:04PM by me?

that is weird,  I thought they auto adjusted for your own time zone.  Are you sure you are not living in Hawaii?  Stick your head outside and see if you see blue skies and 78 degree temp.,  if you do,  you are probably in Hawaii,  if you see snow.....  you are probably where you think you are and that would be New York.

Possibly, its about 5 years old.

Any way to check battery level? Also, computer stays on (sleep mode over night) and am hooked up to an APC unit.

I doubt it's your CMOS battery - it should last longer than 5 years. And if you're computer is never turned off, the CMOS battery isn't required - it's only for holding info when the computer is completely powered off. AFAIK, the only way to check your CMOS battery is to crack your case, remove it, and put a voltmeter across the poles.

Haa, well, Scott, its 19 degrees out now, and a lot of white stuff around (and I don't mean sand)

Yeah,  I think you are in New York.  

What I have noticed recently with my MAC,  is the time right be off,  but if I click on the computer clock,  it corrects itself.  I do not know if that would have anything to do with what you are experiencing.