Joist not show the correct lumber size

LeRoyWells

You have a 2nd floor with rooms defined with 3x8 floor joists defined.  Your ceiling framing with a room above takes on the framing of the floor system above it.

Honestly there are alot of issues with this plan on that 2nd floor...  I am not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish with the hidden walls and rooms up there?

But here is a picture of your 2nd floor framing defaults showing you are calling for 2.5x8  floor joists which would be your ceiling framing for the floor below:

image.thumb.png.5077fe97ceb1058a32a7980791032865.png

When I removed all of the invisible walls and the room definition above those rooms and fixed the room you wanted up there by connecting the unconnected wall on the bottom right corner and framed everything I got this:

image.thumb.png.d3f790487229a158d2015738df7c60c8.png

2 hours ago, LeRoyWells said:

Thank You

Glad that helped out.  You can help other users by commenting back things that helped you fix the issue or marking the answer that helped as the answer.  When other users search for the same thing then they will see what helped.

BTW unless you tag someone with their name @LeRoyWells or quote their text as I did above they won't get a notification.  I just happened to see this.