Point to Hinge Side

annaleisa

Hi Team, I have a "point to hinge side" question...

I am in Australia and here the accepted convention is the point of the arrow is to the open side and each arm of the arrow touches the  location of the hinge (the reverse of northern hem, blame Coriolis Effect).  I have tried unticking "point to hinge side" in Preferences Dialoge to no avail.  I have tried unticking and re-ticking the layer for "Opening Indicators" hopeing to re-set the view.  No luck.  I have tried opening a brand new plan and starting from scratch with the the preference settings and layer setting in place, but I still get the opening indicator pointing to the hing side, not the opening side. 

I am using X14.  See attached vector view that I cannot get to display the arrows in reverse.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Capture.JPG

13 hours ago, annaleisa said:

I have tried unticking "point to hinge side" in Preferences Dialogue to no avail.

I am not sure if different in X15 , but in X14 you need that Set  in Both Preferences AND the General Plan Defaults as Scott Shows above  ( that is an X15 DBX though ).

The General Plan Default can be set in your Template Plan and re-saved so you don't need to do it every plan.

Mick.

I don't think X15 works any different than X14.  The preference only controls what happens when older plans are opened up in the newer version.  Once the plan is saved in the newer version, the preference won't change it.