Need help/ideas for tying new roof into existing roof

BenReece

Hello,

I need some input/ideas on how to tie a new addition roof into an existing roof. I have tried to work it manually, and I have tried to let Chief work it with automatic roofs. I'm all out of ideas. Either way, the roof planes are interfering with the upper level bedroom windows and we can't lose those windows. Does anyone have another idea to make these work?? Unable to move forward with finishing the project until I get these tied together!

Thank you for your help. I am using Chief Architect X13. I have attached two images of the "As-Built" 3D view of the roof issue and the remodeled 3D view as well. I would attach the plan file but it is telling me it exceeds the total size

Existing Roof.jpg

New Roof Addition.jpg

Given the more traditional style of the home, a simple solution on the right (or even both sides would be a "flat" roof with balustrades - See OHara before and after. The left side shed can have a dropped pitch and align with the gable left fascia - See Adler before and after. Hard to see and I don't have any clear pics (These are scans off film) on the right side of Adler there is a second floor bumpout. That has a window well with a 1:12 pitch. The finish for flashing, sides and roof in the well are custom fitted copper. 2004 no call backs....Adler existing.pdf

OHara existing.pdf OHara new.pdf Adler new.pdf