Double plate line on 2nd floor issues

Designer100

This is just a remodeling above garage. But client is concerned about right side of the house elevation. Wants it to scale. The 2nd floor area see attached .

I have been trying for 2 days to get the 2nd floor plate line to work and windows on that side of the house to match the 88kb pic with windows at 7' header and eave drops down below window header.

I would appreciate any help in getting this project to look like the pic. I need to draw the roof (2nd floor on that side of the house0 with the 8 ft. ceiling 12 " in sloped and the plate at that part of the house at 7'4" with roof dropping down by window. I am not getting paid for this issue, just the remodeling part (But I need the right side to look and be to scale for the client, even though it is not part of the remodeling). This is in Chief 14 ver.

I need the semiarch dormers to match.

Thanks, 

Newell 

thumbnail_IMG_2049.jpg

img-1.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_2040.jpg

2ND FLOOR PLAN PLATE LINE ISSUES 03.26.2023.pdf window issues 03.26.2023.pdf 606 Rebecca Pines Court, Bunker HillVillage.zip

• Downvote 1

can anyone help me with this issue with 2 plates. 8 ft inside plate line then 7 '4" platel ine at outside wall sloping down. Eave goes down past windoe height that is at 7'. 

I have never had this issue in the 7 years I have been doing chief. This is not even part of remodeling. Client wants the front elevation on right side to be to scale..

2ND FLOOR PLAN PLATE LINE ISSUES 03.26.2023.pdf