Can't change handle side on appliances in x15

sweetmelissa

2 hours ago, sweetmelissa said:

Anyone else not finding a way to change the appliance handle to the other side of the appliance- such as subzero UC refrigerators/icemakers etc.? It was easily done in x14 when you opened it up. Am I missing where to do it? 

Melissa,

You are correct, the option to "reverse symbol" has been removed and that was a really handy option.  

Chief Architect:  Why did you remove that option?  Can it be put back in?

I'm attaching screen shots from X14 and X15 of the same SubZero 36" over under classic fridge.  The "reverse symbol" and "flush mounted" options in X14 have been replaced with "suppress adjacent room moldings".  

Thanks,

Susn

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 7.18.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 7.19.09 PM.png

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Its still in there.  Since the Open Symbol and Open Object dialogs were combined though, a little rearranging was done and it got moved to the 3D tab. 

As you mentioned Earlier it is now called Reflect Geometry now instead though...... which is why people aren't "seeing" it I assume

M.

• Upvote 1

Ohhh, now I see it and understand that the function is still there, but in a different location, with a different name.  I would not have found that without your help though - so thank you Michael and Mick!  :)  

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 8.40.24 AM.png