Kohler Catalog x14 missing items?

jcdurand

Hello. I recently upgraded from X13 to X14. The Kohler catalog updated from X13 to X14 and I noticed that all of their shower doors seem to be missing in the X14 catalog. Kohler still sells these items so I'm curious why they are no longer available. Perhaps I should go back to the Kohler x13 catalog. Thoughts?

I don't know about your example, but I've found the manufacturer's catalogs to not all be 100% inclusive or accurate.

For example the Marvin Windows catalog is missing several windows and some of the window symbols' sizes don't match the window you select, they might be a size up or down instead.

I take the manufacturer's catalog content with a grain of salt and often just find something close and adjust the size/label to make it work if needed.

And in my opinion, It should be up to the manufacturers to make sure their content is correct, not Chief or its users, so I don't take the time to report every error I find.

Hi @jcdurand Thanks for pointing this out! Our team will review and see what can be done about this issue. In the meantime, if you still have X13 installed, you can copy the missing items to your user catalog, then export them. Import them into X14 to have immediate access.

@tundra_dweller makes a good point, we regularly rely on communication with brand representatives to ensure that the correct products are included in the digital copy. I'm not certain where the disconnect happened in this particular case, but we will do our best to sort it out.

Thank you!

• Like 1