X6 Running Slow Selecting Objects Slow Lag Times

duckbill4375

I open up a plan in X6 and select a cabinet or wall or room or anything and it opens up in a second. Now I switch to Perspective Full Overview and select an object and it opens up in a second. Now I go back to plan view and click on a cabinet or a wall or other objects and it takes 4 to 5 seconds to open up. If I click on a room it opens up in a second but everything else 4 to 5 seconds.Now when I switch back to Perspective Full Overview and select objects they open up in a second. Then I go back to plan view again and it takes 4 to 5 seconds to open objects.  I have tried different plans and tried different computers and the same thing happens. I have tried older plans I created in X5 and the same thing happens. Those older plans I created in X5 did not have those problems and now when I bring them into X6 they do have those problems.  I have turned off the undo. I have read the other forums talking about slow lag times in Chief X6. I have tried all the suggestions other users have made and nothing changes,

I have sent one of my plans to Alex in Tech Support hoping he can figure something out.

It is hard to work on a plan when you have all these lag times.

I just had a very expensive computer built for me and this is very frustrating.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thank you, Bob

Without knowing anything about your "expensive computer" no one can have anything but guesses. You can be sure that something is ascue but as to what, I have no specific idea with nothing to go on but your complaints, sorry. It could be some malfunctioning hardware, bad settings, virus, malware, it could be one or more of many unwanted things. What do you have and how is it set to run presently?

DJP