Can't Import X15 Libraries

5FT-20Designs

Has anyone had any problems importing X15 libraries into X15.  Sometimes an internet connection is not available so I want to download the primary libraries I use to my system.  I did a clean install so i didn't try to migrate X14 libiraries in X15. 

I keep getting this message, actually 56 times last night when I tried to copy a batch.  LOL.

The downloads are X15 versions.

2023-02-25.thumb.png.27757b2442fc3918344a161e095cff7e.png

I had this happen and I just copied my X14 libraries into the corresponding X15 folder.

After that my X15 libraries were populated, and I got the little update icons on most of the library folders. I then hit the "Update Library Catalogs" button and everything updated and seems good now.

Not sure if this is the best way to do it but it seemed to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi have the same problem

Didn't matter what version of existing library (x14, x13 & ext) 

Still didn't import my import my User Catalogs

(LibraryDatabaseInterface.cpp(417): Error #272032176

"Error Updating Library Schema in User_Library: database disk image is malformed"

03/14/2023 06:44:38 PM

Build: 25.0.3.69 Windows 64-bit)

Same here - meaning same findings as tundra_dweller. 

Wound up opening Chief data base libraries in X14. 

Made a copy of the folder and saved to desktop. 

Opened Chief data base libraries X15 and removed data base library folder. 

Moved X14 data library into place. Bingo. 

All good. 

Observation... when setting up X15, most but not all library items made the transfer. 

My user library did not. That's why I had to go this route. Other have reported the same. 

Note: After going through this somewhat unique library transfer, allow some time for X15 to "load" all of the data. 

It takes about 5 or more minutes, and then everything should be fully stocked and ready to go.