Does anyone enjoy mowing the lawn?

Bob-Roraback

I think that his neighbors are going to have some serious grass envy.  Also, I am betting his water bill is going to be pretty high trying to keep his lawn that green.  Maybe some mower envy as well.  Looks like he must be using something with at least a 48" deck and no turn radius which would be overkill for a yard that size.  Judging by the car, he probably has a service though and doesn't even own a mower. For my yard I think I would need to add a few dandelions if I wanted it to actually look real. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottharris said:

Mow Strips using the Grass Region tool allow you to color and set a mow pattern.  And… you can use the ‘extend to horizon’ to avoid the ‘floating effect’.  Have you tried using the offset reference display?  Here’s an example using the neighbor’s house (see video).

Mow-Ref-Diagram.jpg

LOVE the new 3D grass region but have never had any success using the 3D ref display, offset or otherwise.

11 hours ago, Designers_Ink said:

I threw it down on an as-built model I'm working on before starting the addition and remodel.  It definitely makes a difference in the grass realism.  

Front Exterior 1.png

Really nice work!

Much better looking than what was presented by Chief in the X15 video. 

When I saw their grass, I laughed. It was horrible. 
And I assumed this was the best they could do with the new grass tool. 

Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1