Anyone Hearing Any X15 News?

HumbleChief

Last I heard, it is still in private beta test.  I suspect that we will hear about public beta in the near future though.  Once it goes public, you will hear lots more.

As far as new features, there was this post a while back but I haven't seen much else:

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/37945-new-x15-features/?tab=comments#comment-287976

• Upvote 1

Heard the same thing but they may push it out if they find something wrong with the public beta as they want it to be perfect before they release to general public was told. Talked with sales last week and still have a release date for x15 sometime in the spring of 2023.

Dominic

So many excellent improvements on current features as well as some interesting new ones.

The ability to create a depth perception, sun tools, speed of raytracing  ...the list goes on. 

EDIT: It just keeps getting better and better.  Thank you to everyone in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, VHampton said:

So many excellent improvements on current features as well as some interesting new ones.

The ability to create a depth perception, sun tools, speed of raytracing  ...the list goes on. 

EDIT: It just keeps getting better and better.  Thank you to everyone in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. 

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...