Place Library Object Toolbar Tool Not Importing

Allen43

I have been working on customizing my toolbar with custom objects from my library to help speed up my design process. However, I work on both my desktop and laptop. And when I tried to move the newly made custom toolbar from one computer to the other every "Place Library Object" tool was reset, and I will have to reassign them all again. 

When transferring the the toolbar I copied not only the .toolbar file but everything in the Toolbars route file.

1206741578_Toolbarscreenshot.thumb.png.42f9063cab8149fedd39732985de4af4.png

This is what I see after importing the toolbar. I am sure there is a simple reason that this is happening as always when I run into problems.

Ok, I was kind of afraid of that. I was hoping chief would be smart enough to look past users and use relative paths, because other than the users having different names, all of the items are in the same path. Thanks for your quick response though.

4 minutes ago, Allen43 said:

Ok, I was kind of afraid of that. I was hoping chief would be smart enough to look past users and use relative paths, because other than the users having different names, all of the items are in the same path. Thanks for your quick response though.

Yes I was suspicious that might be a problem so it may be necessary to relink unfortunately.