Framing Not Changing?

gdesignbuild

Good evening! I am working on a plan for a client and have ran into a problem. My joists seem to want to show up as I-Joists for some reason. I tried rebuilding the floor framing with it set as lumber, I added joist direction lines, I tried deleting all floor framing with the "Delete Objects" box and rebuilding. No matter what I do, the framing just keeps showing up as I-Joists. When I click between the joists in an elevation, it opens a framing box for a lumber joist. This makes me think it has joists running both ways but in the floor plan mode, I turned on the joist layer and it only shows the I-Joists... Anyway, never had this problem before and Google turned up nothing so hopefully someone has some insight as to what may have caused this! Thanks in advance for any help. Plans attached!

Watson New Home.plan

You might be changing the wrong DBX. Change it in the framing and floor defaults, even in the room DBX. lots of places to look. you can also just select the floor framing and change it. If you have auto framing on and you don't change the default, it will change back.

Ok, finally got it uploaded right. I forgot that it pulls all the plans from a folder in my PC so nobody else would be able to check it out. My apologies.

I did make sure that auto framing was off. I did click on the framing in the cross section and change it but wasn't sure if my materials list would still be affected. Pretty sure I tried going through the room dbx's as well. Will check that again.