How do you create a girder truss that sits on jack studs in the wall instead of on the top plate of the wall?

ChiefJoelJ

I am trying to create a clear-span building that has girder trusses that support the roof. These girder trusses support a 3-piece truss-set perpendicular to the girder. I have no problem creating the girder truss, I just do not know how to make the top of the girder truss level with the top plate of the wall so the perpendicular roof trusses sits on the top plate of the wall and on the top of the girder. I have attached some drawings that I did in another CAD program just to illustrate the problem. 

Does someone know how to move the top of a girder truss down to the level of the top plate on a wall? I'm wanting to use Chief generated trusses if possible and not just polyline solid or something like that. 

Thanks in advance!!

TrussTestAssembly2.pdf

Trusses require a ceiling and roof plane to build so you will need to provide those for the girder.  Not really sure I understand the design concept or the reason for the 3 part truss but you can certainly draw it that way with Chief.

image.thumb.png.75387a3c115a039664ef3a42a357d8b3.png