Deck Framing not building

JLRenovations

I would appreciate any assistance I can get with this problem and I will try to describe best as possible. I tried to attach my zip file but still says it is above the 14MB limit.

I went to modify my deck on the back of a house and after I did, I noticed the deck did not auto rebuild the framing.  I went to check that my auto rebuild was on and it was. I also went to be sure the layers were turned on, they were.  I then went to check to be sure the materials being used were appropriate for framing, they were.  I tinkered around a bit with the deck and started trying to build it on other sections of the house and the deck built and framed properly everywhere except the 2 walls that it needs to be built/rebuilt.  I am at a crossroads and do not know what else to try and haven't found any other tip or technique to fix this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

I attached a copy of a pic with the outlined area that the deck should be in.  I needed to change some things so I actually decided to delete the entire deck and build over again, so that is why there is no deck currently in the plan.

TealRanchDeck.jpg

1935534788_TealRanchMASTER2.zip

I just tried building a new deck like you did in the same general area and it built and framed like normal.  I did delete alot of cabinets and other items to decrease the size of the file to be able to attach it but nothing in the area in question.  Any thoughts on that?

This file was a copy I made from the Master file I have been editing and I just went back into the master again and redrew the deck and it framed as normal.  I didn't do anything different than what I had tried before. So weird.  How could it fix itself?

Thank you though for checking.