Colors and Materials

miguelCheif

Hello I recently downloaded Chief Architect on my mac. I have noticed that some colors and the chief Architect Bonus and Manufacture Catalogs are missing. There is a folder for these items but no drop down when trying to select these materials. And a color I am missing is color-bone from the "Plan Materials". I have other classmates and they have the materials and colors. Im not sure if there is a separate download for these files? If anyone can help me thank you. 

For bonus and manufacturer libraries you need to download the ones you want directly on the Chief architect website. Or you can only a full backup of a plan which will include the materials that were used. Also make sure you go to library and download the core catalogs from the top menu 

Also, from the top menu, go to Library, choose Update Catalogs.  If the downloads are on your computer, it will update your library.  It's good to do this occasionally so you keep current.

But I suspect the downloads aren't on your computer, or if they are, they haven't been imported to your library.  First do a search in Explorer for *.calibz to see if they are on your computer.  You can import them from there; Library, Import. 

If they are not on your computer, you'll have to download them or get them from your computer manager or fellow students.