Chief Architect 3D Design, Assistance & Training

CharlesVolz

I am a creative designer who has acquired unique experiences and perspectives from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed, developed and built various, diverse projects over my 30-year plus career.

I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.

I utilize the latest technology like GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record "how-to" videos for builders, designers and DIYers, instructing home design using Chief Architect. I offer design assistance and training for beginners to intermediate using Chief Architect versions X11, X12, X13 and X14 and design assistance for all newer Home Designer products. I have worked with homeowners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England.

I offer money-saving proficient design assistance as well as expert training in Chief Architect. I am available to design your home from concept to working drawings, assist you in learning Chief Architect and/or improve your existing home design. Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of training, I can accommodate you.

• 2 weeks later...

Need training in Home Designer Pro (2023).  Doing a land division for client and need to produce bid documents and eventually submittal drawings. Project is a 4 plex and a duplex.  I have the finished floor plans.  Need assistance in:

- Foundation with partial exterior post and beam to avoid tree roots.

- Weather wall defintion

- Roof design

- Trim application

- structural framing items

Doing this project as a favor.  Not necessary to know everything.  Not interested in rendering. Can follow along with you operating the sessions remotely.

Jeff Hartnett

503-730-5703