Please check my contour/terrain perimeter dxfs

SkullMesaRanch

I purchased the attached contour and perimeter dxf files from the county assessor office.  Will someone see if they can view this lot in 3D?  I have watched the videos and read the info on the forum.  The files come in on the elevation data and terrain perimeter layers.  Do I need to set an elevation to  view it?

ContourNAVD88_1268.DXF Parcel_20218001G.dxf

27 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

It works just fine.  You need to convert the appropriate layers to elevation data and terrain perimeter during the import process.

Settings.jpg

Terrain.jpg

Thanks for checking the files so quickly.  When I went back in and remapped the files, it worked.  I assume in order to get this to work with my house plan, I'll have to enter elevation data.  The upper level is about 2600'.  Do I do this by "converting polyline?"

3 minutes ago, SkullMesaRanch said:

The upper level is about 2600'.  Do I do this by "converting polyline?"

No.  Simply select the Terrain, and set the Subfloor Height above Terrain to be +/- 2,600 ft.  You might have to play with that number to get it right where you want it.

if you have your building already done with no terrain specified, and then import the dxf file, the terrain will automatically adjust to the existing building.  Then when you open the terrain specification DBX you can adjust the difference between some point of interest and the first floor in the dialog.